I’ve been trying to include more beans in out meals, but I’m not a huge bean fan so it’s proving difficult! But I’ve found the perfect, quick, easy and delicious bean salad. And to my disbelief, I even found myself craving this one day! 😲
- 1 can cannellini beans, drained
- 1/2 avocado, chopped
- 8 – 10 snacking tomatoes, quartered
- 1/8 – 1/4 onion (or to your taste. I don’t like raw onion too much so I only put a tiny bit in)
- fresh coriander, chopped
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 Tbsp red wine vinegar (you can probably substitute with apple cider vinegar or sherry vinegar)
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1/2 tsp salt (taste and add more at the end if needed)
- 1/8 tsp of sumac
- Finely chop the onions then put it into a small bowl. Add the vinegar and lemon juice and a pinch of salt. Mix it together and set aside.
- In a large salad bowl, add the beans, avocado, tomatoes and corriander. Add the chopped onions. Add the olive oil, salt and sumac.
- Mix everything together and you’re done!