3 Ingredient Chickpea Wraps
This wrap is magical! It's made with only chickpea flour, salt and water but tastes phenomenal. It's super healthy, fluffy, light and delicious.
- 1/3 cup chickpea flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup water
- oil to cook (I used 1/2 tsp for each wrap)
- Heat a non-stick frypan over medium heat.
- Mix the chickpea flour, salt and water in a bowl using a whisk.
- When the pan is hot, add 1/2 tsp oil to coat the pan, then add the chickpea mixture. Tilt the pan around a bit to make sure the pancake is nice and round.
- Cook for a few minutes until the mixture has set. You'll know it is ready to flip when it starts to get bubbles and looks like it's firming up.
- Flip and cook for a few minutes on the other side.
- Enjoy with toppings of your choice. I topped it with roasted cauliflower, smashed avocado, sweet tomatoes and fresh coriander.